Artemis Engages in Every Facet of the Sporting Conservation Life
Artemis protects wildlife and wild places in myriad ways to ensure they remain healthy and vital for ours and future generations. We participate in and lead service projects that restore and enhance lands vital to wildlife. We engage decision makers and land mangers to seek outcomes and management decision that safeguard fish and wildlife, and our sporting opportunities. We push the sporting movement to adequately represent women and work to promote women’s leadership in the fish and wildlife fields. And we teach others, especially young people, how to be holistic conservationists who know their sport, the processes that affect it, and how to make positive changes to ensure the future of our sporting legacy. Find an event here.
Artemis has Big Plans!
Over the next three years we will:
- Create a membership organization of 1 million women aligned around the Federation’s strategic vision to:
- Protect, Restore, and Connect Wildlife Habitat
- Transform Wildlife Conservation
- Connect Americans with Wildlife
- Create networking communities of Artemis state by state, community by community, that support members’ conservation campaigns.
- Create a digital platform for members to share their unified messages.
- Provide a virtual stage for women to access career and leadership opportunities for the purpose of increasing women in executive roles.
- Launch a strategic fundraising, communications and marketing campaign that will build sustainability for the organization as a national group.
- Award female leaders in the conservation and wildlife fields who have shown exemplary leadership and fortitude, and who embody the complete sportswoman concept.
- Host an annual summit that brings together the best and brightest female leaders to harness our collective influence and build new leaders.